Just when I was starting to like Shaq again....

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida
...he does THIS to his fans in Puerto Rico:

Allegedly, Shaquille O’Neal had a verbal confrontation with Emilio Pérez who is a Puerto Rico sports talk personality of the Tiro al Blanco (TAB) show, during All Star game weekend. Apparently, on Saturday (February 25, 2012) at the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida, Emilio approached one of Shaquille’s body guards and asked for a picture for fans in Puerto Rico. The bodyguard did not see a problem with this request and allowed Emilio to approach Shaquille. He humbly asked Shaquille for a picture and Shaquille replied, “It is not going to happen”, Emelio replied, “”Only one quick picture Mr. Shaq for all your fans in Puerto Rico”. Shaquille then raised his voice and belligerently replied, “I said it’s not going to happen. Now leave!”..

Later it was said Shaquille made comments about Emilio’s figure and weight. Emilio replied to Shaquille, “”You know because of your attitude this could lose you a lot of fans in Puerto Rico? Shaquille immediately replied, “”I do not need new fans, I have already enough money in the bank … and in fact, what the hell is Puerto Rico … if just a simple place just over ¼ of an inch on the map. I’m not interested and do not affect me.

Shaquille O'Neal: Disses Puerto Rico | Revelation Now

Confirming once and for all, just how much of a douche bag Shaq is.

meh..... can't expect anything else from shaq. he's always been kind of an a-hole.

I just wish TNT would boot his anti-articulate arse off the air. He's ruining what was once the premier studio show in all of sports!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)