Just Wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.

seto_kaiba1

Original poster
Nov 20, 2007
Is anybody here play the guitar, Im learning, and from other threads I put on here, I guess Im young. So just trying to find someone to talk to about something.

Is anybody here play the guitar, Im learning, and from other threads I put on here, I guess Im young. So just trying to find someone to talk to about something.

This is a great site that will teach you the basics and help you learn songs quickly.
Guitar Noise - Free Online Guitar Lessons

It is completely free. Good luck, I learned to play guitar 6 years ago and it is fun, even though at first I was frustrated. I tired to learn all the chords and music theory first and it was frustrating since I was not playing any real songs. When I changed to this free program that allowed you to learn actual songs quickly it was more fun and I learned faster.

It depends on whether you want to learn to just play or become a song writer.

Thanks for the site. I am also learning the guitar and have been looking for good free training sites.

Hey I apperciate that greatly. I have been getting really frustrated myself, and hopefully this will give me a more positive outlook on something I have been wanting to do for a while. What kind of Guitars do you all have I have a black electric starter guitar DRIVE Wildfire. I figure when I get good I ll invest more into it.:D

Last edited:
Hey I apperciate that greatly. I have been getting really frustrated myself, and hopefully this will give me a more positive outlook on something I have been wanting to do for a while. What kind of Guitars do you all have I have a black electric starter guitar DRIVE Wildfire. I figure when I get good I ll invest more into it.:D

II have 2 acosutic and 2 electric guitars. I became the owner of all of these when a person who owed me money for a long time couldn't pay me and all he had to give me was these. He was in a band and had literally dozens of guitars. When I first started to learn how to play, I went to a local music school that started with the very basics. They wnated us to learn how to play the idividual notes first and then move onto the chords. It was very slow and frustrating at first. friend truned me on to the web site I posted above and I quickly learned to play whole songs. That turned out to be the best way to entice me to stick with it.Good luck to all who are just starting out and have fun.

I always wanted to start a band, and play guitar since I was little, Im 22 now, and I just want to learn to play now, and maybe one day. I want to get a black fender strat, after I learn to play that way, Ill have some style. Know what I mean?:up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts