Just wondering...

I suppose you could miss an version-upgrade cycle and if off long enough have to wait for the next cycle. Just hope the upgrade was not mandatory because the previous one was really bad. Ha, could happen.
-Ken

How about not timing out our login-ins so quickly that we, or at least I, cannot get supper or do some other things, like watch TV for say an hour. -K

I'm sorry.. how do you compare even the worst in the USA with power (though I've seen some POTS & DSL portals that just make even this picture tame) ... but power.. to like this third world photo?

View attachment 70937
Gaak. Was your question English? ;) Well, I have to admit that's worse than I've ever seen. Where was this photo taken?

I come from a small town of 2,000 in Germany. Utility lines got buried in the ground some 30 years ago. And my town was late to do so. It is impressive to me how much money gets thrown out the window in this country with fixing outages after bad weather, especially since it occurs so often. Burying the lines once and for all could have been financed multiple times over with the money wasted on bandaiding everything all the time. Same applies to the roads. An average of 11 inches of tarmac is doomed to break up prematurely, especially since this country does most of the shipping in huge semi trucks. Germany puts out an average of 27 inches of tarmac, that's why they have to fix it less. And they also fix it BEFORE it is completely destroyed, when things start to go bad.

The power was out here twice last week with the snow and downed trees. I turned on my 211K and noticed most of the channels were not available. The authorization update must have apparently occurred during the outages.

Is there a scheduled timeframe when Dish Network sends the hits? I'm familiar with the way Motorola sent the rehits the last day of the month for the old 4DTV.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts