Justified - modern Western on FX Tuesday

Quite entertaining if I do say so myself. A little old fashioned western gunslinger mixed in with modern day settings. Not exactly unique but it got my attention. Acting was good, especially out of Olyphant and Goggins. Makes the U.S. Marshall Service look like bad-asses again. :D

We watched this last night. I thought it was excellent. My fiance liked it too. There's not a lot of TV that we both like anymore.

Though I liked the first ep, last nights (ep 3) was SO slow and "talky" I gave up 15 minutes in.

I enjoyed it as well... do we know if Season 2 has been confirmed yet?

I really wasn't quite sure how it was going to end... I was thinking he'd sell him out to his father. Interesting twist :)

-Mike

cosmo_kramer said:
Had to resurrect this old thread. Is anyone watching this show this season?? It's one of my favorites on TV!!!

It's a great show. I wish it had a longer season.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Finale is tomorrow night. Gonna be sad to see it go. Its been an awesome season. I sure hope Margo Martindale (and family) shows up in next season.

It's a great show. I wish it had a longer season.
The usual 22-26 episode US season is too long. No one ever does 20 hours (10 movies !) of good material in a year.

The 10-12 episode shows (Justified, Sons of Anarchy) are better precisely because there is less filler.

Finale is tomorrow night. Gonna be sad to see it go. Its been an awesome season. I sure hope Margo Martindale (and family) shows up in next season.

with you 100% on that she is great and so is her son ( Daniel from "Lost" as you all know) would like to see that girl back too, thought she was great.,

kstuart said:
The usual 22-26 episode US season is too long. No one ever does 20 hours (10 movies !) of good material in a year.

The 10-12 episode shows (Justified, Sons of Anarchy) are better precisely because there is less filler.

I disagree. I think the cable shows are of higher quality because unlike the networks, cable channels limit the amount of original programming they produce. Rather than having to fill a mon-fri schedule with original shows, they can be selective with there offerings and this means only a higher quality product makes it into production.

great show and season finale tonight and cant already wait for next season to start :)

Well, that's not happening is it??

My wife and I just got finished with a Justified fest, watching both seasons within 2 weeks. We just love it! Anyone hear anything about a new season yet?

Well, that's not happening is it??

My wife and I just got finished with a Justified fest, watching both seasons within 2 weeks. We just love it! Anyone hear anything about a new season yet?

It is picked up for a third season for sure. I would expect about the same time it has been for the past two years. March to may 2012.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)