Justified...Season 3

smokey982

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2005
Cleveland, TN (Chattanooga Market)
We're just around the corner for season 3 of Justified on FX. Premieres January 17th! I have to say that FX has become one of my favorite channels. Justified, Sons of Anarchy, and American Horror Story are some of my favorite shows. Based on the commercials I've seen, I think I would like Rescue Me. But I think I've missed too many seasons to get into it.

Heck yes!!

Can't wait to see what happens between Detroit and Harlan..... "carpetbaggers", hehe

And Dickies side story is interesting as well.....will he get his $3 mil back?

Too many subplots involving secondary and left-over characters from last year. Very disappointed with the season.

Well the final episode for this season has come and gone. I enjoyed every episode very much. But I do have to say that the final was a real let down. Almost boring!

I love the show because of the characters. And the characters are great because of their dialog.

In that vain I just heard a few days ago the Elmore Leonard has been clean and sober for dozens of years but still goes to AA meetings to hear dialog.
I think that carries through his original creation of Raylan and the TV version as well. Been in a few honky-tonks in early afternoons (even mid mornings) and heard a lot of stoolmates who must have kin in Harlan County.

I agree that finale had an odd pace, especially near the end but I'm still ready and rarin' to go to see season 4.

It would be much better if they could move on without Boyd Crowder. Same 'ole.