Justin Bieber Speaks Out Amid Alleged Drug Photos: I'm 'Trying To Be Better'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bieber doing drugs yeah right what drug baby aspirin :D :)

Hey! He's 18 years old. When I was 18 I was almost and actually an Air Force member for one year. I was already addicted to beer! ;) Don't underestimate youth with addiction... ;)

UGH... I would have had so much more respect for him if he just said, "Yeah, I smoked pot. You know who also smoked pot? The creator of that thing you're reading this on with that has a logo resembling a bitten piece of fruit. If you start seeing me with needles in my arms then by all means I need help.."

UGH... I would have had so much more respect for him if he just said, "Yeah, I smoked pot. You know who also smoked pot? The creator of that thing you're reading this on with that has a logo resembling a bitten piece of fruit. If you start seeing me with needles in my arms then by all means I need help.."

There was this other guy who caught all sorts of chit a few years ago for the pic of him at a party taking a bong rip.. He currently owns the record for most decorated Olympian in history.....

Its pot. Despite what the government keeps ramming down your throats, its not a demon substance, and its not a gateway drug. Hell its now legal in two states and it'll be on more ballots next year..

Non story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts