Justin Bieber Speaks Out Amid Alleged Drug Photos: I'm 'Trying To Be Better'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bieber doing drugs yeah right what drug baby aspirin :D :)

Hey! He's 18 years old. When I was 18 I was almost and actually an Air Force member for one year. I was already addicted to beer! ;) Don't underestimate youth with addiction... ;)

UGH... I would have had so much more respect for him if he just said, "Yeah, I smoked pot. You know who also smoked pot? The creator of that thing you're reading this on with that has a logo resembling a bitten piece of fruit. If you start seeing me with needles in my arms then by all means I need help.."

UGH... I would have had so much more respect for him if he just said, "Yeah, I smoked pot. You know who also smoked pot? The creator of that thing you're reading this on with that has a logo resembling a bitten piece of fruit. If you start seeing me with needles in my arms then by all means I need help.."

There was this other guy who caught all sorts of chit a few years ago for the pic of him at a party taking a bong rip.. He currently owns the record for most decorated Olympian in history.....

Its pot. Despite what the government keeps ramming down your throats, its not a demon substance, and its not a gateway drug. Hell its now legal in two states and it'll be on more ballots next year..

Non story.

Status
Not open for further replies.