K on the way

I think the new remote will remember all the settings and favorites on a 722k, not the 622. I have tried with no success to use it to save my info on my 722. Although it might just need a software upgrade to implement this.

The 722k will come with the new remote that might save the settings and timers from the 622 and restore them to the 722k.

That portion of the new remotes is not supported on the 622 with the current firmware and/or software. No one knows if it might be a feature in the future.

Currently you cannot save any information from the 622 with a 20.0 and/or a 21.0 remote.

My buddy signed up and got installed Thursday. They insisted he would get a 722K when selling him the system, OTA module and all... I had him double check and the guy said definitely yes, it will be a K model. Well not difficult to guess what actually turned up with the installer...

Back to them

Well the 722 will be back on it's way to E* Monday. I've boxed it back up and is ready to go. Had a very long talk with exec offices at E* Thur.

That portion of the new remotes is not supported on the 622 with the current firmware and/or software. No one knows if it might be a feature in the future.

Currently you cannot save any information from the 622 with a 20.0 and/or a 21.0 remote.

Then what's the screen for when you press menu twice and select next?

Last 2 lines

Then what's the screen for when you press menu twice and select next?

Read the whole page and on the last 2 lines it explains it's for troubleshooting and diagnostic purposes. It doesn't save the timers to anything. The remotes don't have that kind of memory built into them yet.

So they'll be shipping the remote's memory at a later date for the user to install? ;)

I hope the 622/722 will be able to send settings and timers before people start upgrading to the 722k and 922.

Doubtful

So they'll be shipping the remote's memory at a later date for the user to install? ;)

I hope the 622/722 will be able to send settings and timers before people start upgrading to the 722k and 922.

I doubt that there is a way to upgrade the memory in the existing remotes. That will be something for the new remotes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)