Kansas city locals

lovemymac

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 17, 2007
Hi i live in Gardner, ks now which is zip 66030 i get every HD channel in the KC DMA but 9 ABC is a tad low but then my 4 bay antenna is not really for VHF anyway.

Ok we are moving to North kansas city. Just off 152 and oak trafficway our address doesnt show up on antennaweb.org must be to new. So i cant see what i need for an antenna. I have tried inputting other address close by and the weird thing is 1 house over tells me i need a violet antenna the address in back of us ( i think it is anyway) says only yellow and green. So i am really confused.

Anyone around this area know what you get?? I know we are closer to the stations up there then we are here in gardner so i would think it would work. Or is there another site i can look on??

Thanks

Hi i live in Gardner, ks now which is zip 66030 i get every HD channel in the KC DMA but 9 ABC is a tad low but then my 4 bay antenna is not really for VHF anyway.

Ok we are moving to North kansas city. Just off 152 and oak trafficway our address doesnt show up on antennaweb.org must be to new. So i cant see what i need for an antenna. I have tried inputting other address close by and the weird thing is 1 house over tells me i need a violet antenna the address in back of us ( i think it is anyway) says only yellow and green. So i am really confused.

Anyone around this area know what you get?? I know we are closer to the stations up there then we are here in gardner so i would think it would work. Or is there another site i can look on??

Thanks

Even though an address lookup may not work, you can try entering your location as coordinates, instead. If you use a site like iTouchMap you can zoom in to your location, place a marker, and it will tell you the coordinates of that location. Once you have that, you can enter it into sites like TV Fool to get your station list.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)