KCBS blackout

M

MacKenzieIII

SatelliteGuys Guru
Dec 1, 2003
Ridgecrest, CA
Okay I really didn't want to make this a new thread and if a mod wants to roll this into something else I understand, I just wasn't able to find which thread to roll it into.

So this morning I got up and at about 5:50am (PST) I tuned to KCBS (LA local). And it was there, I was confiused but I figured somehow they had kept it. So then I went and tuned into NBC and ate breakfast. After breakfast (about 6:10am PST) I tuned back to KCBS and then it was blacked out.

Whats going on? I thought they were going to turn them off at midnight.

Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Someone forgot to hit the switch. :)

M

mkm4

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 13, 2003
MacKenzieIII said:
Okay I really didn't want to make this a new thread and if a mod wants to roll this into something else I understand, I just wasn't able to find which thread to roll it into.

So this morning I got up and at about 5:50am (PST) I tuned to KCBS (LA local). And it was there, I was confiused but I figured somehow they had kept it. So then I went and tuned into NBC and ate breakfast. After breakfast (about 6:10am PST) I tuned back to KCBS and then it was blacked out.

Whats going on? I thought they were going to turn them off at midnight.

There was a judicial restraining order blocking the removal of the CBS stations. It expired at 3 am ET, 6 am PT.