KCBS blackout

MacKenzieIII

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Dec 1, 2003
Ridgecrest, CA
Okay I really didn't want to make this a new thread and if a mod wants to roll this into something else I understand, I just wasn't able to find which thread to roll it into.

So this morning I got up and at about 5:50am (PST) I tuned to KCBS (LA local). And it was there, I was confiused but I figured somehow they had kept it. So then I went and tuned into NBC and ate breakfast. After breakfast (about 6:10am PST) I tuned back to KCBS and then it was blacked out.

Whats going on? I thought they were going to turn them off at midnight.

MacKenzieIII said:
Okay I really didn't want to make this a new thread and if a mod wants to roll this into something else I understand, I just wasn't able to find which thread to roll it into.

So this morning I got up and at about 5:50am (PST) I tuned to KCBS (LA local). And it was there, I was confiused but I figured somehow they had kept it. So then I went and tuned into NBC and ate breakfast. After breakfast (about 6:10am PST) I tuned back to KCBS and then it was blacked out.

Whats going on? I thought they were going to turn them off at midnight.

There was a judicial restraining order blocking the removal of the CBS stations. It expired at 3 am ET, 6 am PT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts