KCDN adding new channels?

neil_kc1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 14, 2004
KANSAS CITY AREA
I just did a rescan of Kansas City area stations and KCDN channel 35.1 is now showing 35.2, 35.3, 35.4 as color test patterns. 35.1 is Daystar, I was wondering if anyone in the KC area is seeing the same thing? And if anyone else that has a Daystar TV channels that shows any other channels I might expect?

I would guess it's a configuration error. Most Daystar-owned stations don't carry any additional programming besides maybe a simulcast of the main Daystar programming.

- Trip

I'm also wondering if they're not operating at their full 15 kW. Their tower is located about 15 miles more or less from my tuner in Lee's Summit, and it's not strong enough to lock.

I'm also wondering if they're not operating at their full 15 kW. Their tower is located about 15 miles more or less from my tuner in Lee's Summit, and it's not strong enough to lock.
I am out it Odessa and they are coming in like gangbusters here. I am still getting them all. Main channel and 3 with color bars.

Can confirm this channel still has a .1 with Daystar and 3 other subchannels, all with color bars:

Untitled1.jpg
Untitled2.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)