KCWE-TV, Kansas City, MO, has added Twist to Ch. 29.3.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Route66Fan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 7, 2019
Missouri
I noticed today that KCWE-TV has finally added a subchannel to Ch. 29.3. It is carrying the lifestyle network Twist. I was hoping that they would carry MeTV+, hopefully that one will still be picked up on a full power TV station in Kansas City, MO, soon.
KCWETWIST.png

Already had True Crime Network Multicast Network of Tegna the other Quest one of KCTV5 Sub Channels. Twist is already on KQML-LD. KCMN has Weigel's 3 other Sub Channels that KMBC doesn't have Heroes and Icons,Decades and the Movies. Start TV on KGKC-LD.

I noticed today that KCWE-TV has finally added a subchannel to Ch. 29.3. It is carrying the lifestyle network Twist. I was hoping that they would carry MeTV+, hopefully that one will still be picked up on a full power TV station in Kansas City, MO, soon.

MeTV plus is only on some Weigel owned stations so unless you get a Weigel owned station soon don’t get your hopes up

Reactions: Route66Fan
It seems like KCWE-TV, Ch. 29.3 is now having some problems as when I rescanned the channels on one of my TV's, Ch. 29.3 disappeared! I can still get channels 29.1, 29.2 & 29.4, as well as, 62.4 & 62.5. Also my HDHomerun 4K still detects, & will tune in, Ch. 29.3. It seems like they also have the wrong aspect ratio as well (4:3 letterbox instead of 16:9 widescreen.).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)