Keeps saying internet is not connected when it is

mohanman

Original poster
Mar 20, 2012
Lansing
I didn't have any problems whatsoever with the connection until today. It shows that its receiving data and connected just fine but when I use on demand it says its not even connected?? Other on demand programs work, but not the TV channels. I did a restart and it worked and then the same thing.
What gives? Its definitely not a problem with the internet connection, as some of the stuff works but not everything.

mohanman said:
I didn't have any problems whatsoever with the connection until today. It shows that its receiving data and connected just fine but when I use on demand it says its not even connected?? Other on demand programs work, but not the TV channels. I did a restart and it worked and then the same thing.
What gives? Its definitely not a problem with the internet connection, as some of the stuff works but not everything.

Software.

Sent from my fingers.

Similar issue. I have one hopper direct connected and all is well. The other is using a wireless USB adapter that the install people gave me. It shows connected but when I go to BB@H it flashes a second and goes back to live TV. Same with on demand. The Joey connected to this Hopper tells me there is no internet connection. Is this possible the Wireless USB adapter that is the problem?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts