Kids programming gone from PBS mux?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

123tim

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 22, 2005
Pennsylvania
Does anyone know what happened to the kids programming on the PBS mux?

Back when AMC 3 had PBS programming there seemed to be a lot of kids programming from around 6:00 to 8:00 EST.

I got involved in other things and PBS moved to AMC 21. When I finally realigned to AMC 21 it seemed like the kids programming like Clifford, Curious George, Martha speaks, etc... was gone.

My daughter watched this some but I never paid much attention to what stations had been broadcasting the programming. I think that it was PBS kids that had most of it.

Are these stations gone? Maybe they've just switched programming? Moved somewhere else or changed to HD perhaps?

Thanks in advance for any help or replies.
Tim

Everything on the PBS feeds on AMC21 is HD now, including the kids' programming. Montana PBS may have some kids stuff, they're still SD.

PBS Kids went off the air a while back (I know our local PBS stopped showing them) and the HD feeds only have kids shows in the morning

Seems like some kid programming on the NET channel(s) 1 dvb the others are ZK DCII. There is SOAC in the TBN mux, and Qubo (ION mux) and BabyFirstTV on C band. I saw some other PBS with the EI watermark on it some where in my travels, but I dont recall where ATM.
My backup plan for those off hour times is to pop a DVD+/-R in the recorder and get a few 6 hr DVDs made when its on. Put it in and let it play, it is all repeated so much they seldom know the difference....................lol
I have about 10 DVDs worth of Noggin, Qubo, and PBS-kids in the library just for that purpose.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts