Kill Bill on KTV2

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DJdish

SatelliteGuys Master
Feb 20, 2010
Mexico City
I hear you, last time I checked the twitter who announced the movies, I saw he hadn´t anything for several days (who knows if weeks) for KTV2, But anyway I don´t use that thing, so for me it´s usually tune in to KTV2, and hopefully find something good.
Last night around 11 PM I caught another episode of Mystery ER, creepy cases, I´m enjoying that show, and had never seen it before.

DJdish

SatelliteGuys Master
Feb 20, 2010
Mexico City
It´s on again right now, again in progress, oddly I just tuned in on the very same scene I caught it this afternoon.
Movies were usually at 11 PM, don´t know if there is still a movie starting at 11 PM.

DJdish

SatelliteGuys Master
Feb 20, 2010
Mexico City
Well it looks like movies are not starting at 11 PM anymore. I´m under the impression that the channel is now running on Kuwait´s local time.
Just a while ago I tuned in to find cartoons, when usually the movie is still on or just ending.

DJdish

SatelliteGuys Master
Feb 20, 2010
Mexico City
Apparently now the nightly movie starts at 9 PM, I just tuned a little after 9 PM, to catch Snake Eyes (1998) with Nicolas Cage as it was starting, after that the show was Unsolved Mysteries.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts