KMJC-LD in Kansas

But it won't get on like WOW,COX or so on so a local Topeka station on those better pick it up. Also would like to see a KC Local station that's on the providers in KC area add Buzzrtv,Weathernation,Justice Network,Heartland,GETTV,The Country Network and so on that's on KCKS-LD/KAJF/KCMN so like Comcast,CCI,Google Fiber and so on add them.

But it won't get on like WOW,COX or so on so a local Topeka station on those better pick it up. Also would like to see a KC Local station that's on the providers in KC area add Buzzrtv,Weathernation,Justice Network,Heartland,GETTV,The Country Network and so on that's on KCKS-LD/KAJF/KCMN so like Comcast,CCI,Google Fiber and so on add them.

Why does it matter if they're on cable systems or not? Just buy a cheap antenna and connect it to your TV

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

http://kansascity.thistv.com/ Isn't on any Cable Systems yet so no way Comet cones to like 4.4 intill Cable systems add 4.3.
They need to just show up on QAM on Cable systems then people's TV's that don't have a Cable box would pick up them.
If Antenna TV is on the Cable system and Tribune launches Comet on 4.4 or whatever later it will show up on whatever cable system has the contract....This TV has nothing to do with it...

Matt, your cable company has maybe 5 subnets from your major networks who, except for Tribune, are owned by 2 big wigs (Hearst/Scripps-Howard) and a mid major (Meredith). Buy you an antenna to catch what you keep talking about you don't have on cable. This conversation is about a lp station that barely goes 10 miles that just made some upgrades but you went from that LP stations to talking about CABLE TV, WDAF, Comet, H/I, Decades, and launching 25 million new channels on cable companies that you don't have. The guy posted this about a lp station in your region that wasn't getting any reception and SHOWED us the upgrade and the improvements, which in the zip code you give me, now that you can even get. If I was living in your area I would be happy, well mostly happy, and of course this is an antenna forum, so why are you bringing up cable in the first place... If ICEBURG would still be here, man it would be ugly....But it is what it is, I cant control what you put on here, and I'm not going to be an @$$ to you but please for our sake buy you an 8bay outdoor antenna and a 70 dollar vhf and run them together with a blonder tounge....If you want maybe we all can contribute 5 dollars to buy you one to end your craziness of "I cant get none of these channels on cable"......My mom is kinda upset because cox doesn't have GetTV on Cox cable 131 but hey I will put her a indoor antenna soon....Done deal.....Read what you been posting on this topic. Most none of it has any RELATION to the subject.....

Reactions: comfortably_numb
Matt buy you a UHF 8 bay outdoor antenna from solid signal $70.00 you can never go wrong and gets past 60 miles from the tower, you will get 63 channels over the air, minus Comet/H&I/Decades/Works/LightTV. Most cable companies will NEVER launch the lp stations unless they are on a Full Power sister station, i.e. KDCG 22.1 on KLWB 50.2 (they are both sister stations but the 50.2 is the feeder on the cable systems, hence full power stations)....

Matt, your cable company has maybe 5 subnets from your major networks who, except for Tribune, are owned by 2 big wigs (Hearst/Scripps-Howard) and a mid major (Meredith). Buy you an antenna to catch what you keep talking about you don't have on cable. This conversation is about a lp station that barely goes 10 miles that just made some upgrades but you went from that LP stations to talking about CABLE TV, WDAF, Comet, H/I, Decades, and launching 25 million new channels on cable companies that you don't have. The guy posted this about a lp station in your region that wasn't getting any reception and SHOWED us the upgrade and the improvements, which in the zip code you give me, now that you can even get. If I was living in your area I would be happy, well mostly happy, and of course this is an antenna forum, so why are you bringing up cable in the first place... If ICEBURG would still be here, man it would be ugly....But it is what it is, I cant control what you put on here, and I'm not going to be an @$$ to you but please for our sake buy you an 8bay outdoor antenna and a 70 dollar vhf and run them together with a blonder tounge....If you want maybe we all can contribute 5 dollars to buy you one to end your craziness of "I cant get none of these channels on cable"......My mom is kinda upset because cox doesn't have GetTV on Cox cable 131 but hey I will put her a indoor antenna soon....Done deal.....Read what you been posting on this topic. Most none of it has any RELATION to the subject.....

I'll contribute $5

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: localclassictvfan
Thanks and so everbody knows CCI the ones missing are Katz Networks Laff,Escape,Grit,This TV,Mundomax that's going away on next Wednesday and ION first 3.
I do wish DTV America stations go full power.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts