Korean programming

pearl15_1999

Original poster
Oct 20, 2005
My wife is very unhappy about the lose of SBS and the replacement JSTV.
For $36.99 a month we get about $10 worth of programming. The new religious channel is a waste, KBS World is so far a flop as for as dramas go and MBN is a total waste, that leaves Arrang and looks like we will only pay for that channel after we drop the others. My wife will go back to renting tapes to get the Korean dramas she wants. Every Korean store that sells groceries rents tapes or DVDs of Korean dramas to their Korean customers. They don't tape news or religious programming because no one wants it. If I had MBN and JSTV FREE I still would not watch it.

We were in Los Angeles last year and visited two Korean shopping malls that had TV's set up in their eating areas and all the Korean people were watching dramas - not news or religious programs. THIS IS WHAT THE KOREAN PEOPLE WANT TO SEE.....DRAMAS. These dramas are so popular around the world and to replace it with religious programs is a joke! I am sure we are not the only Korean - American family that thinks this way. Please try to get better Korean channels that we don't mind paying for.

Thanks...Pearl

Just sit tight for about a month. The dust will settle by then. DISH should have most of its new channels in by then and DirecTV with a new Korean package as well. Then you can decide what's best for you. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)