WANTED KU band WR75 Elbow

Well Mike I hate to be the one to be always bursting that bubble, but the cover won't fit with that feed centered under it. (Been there done that, or should I say didn't get it done ;) )

Yeah, that's why I'm going to use an elbow, and put that lnb UP so the cover will fit.
That's what I'm saying, after you do that it still won't fit. Take the LNB off and try and stick the cover on. You will see what I mean. Both C-Band ports stick out too far.

That's what I'm saying, after you do that it still won't fit. Take the LNB off and try and stick the cover on. You will see what I mean. Both C-Band ports stick out too far.
I've got a larger KTI nosecone in my stash, and it appears that might work. If not, I'll go from there and mod something that will work.

Reactions: Magic Static
Got a KU elbow sent to me by Magic Static, and he included a few other goodies. Thanks, I appreciate it!

Feel free to MOVE this thread into the C-Band fta forum, (for future updates/reference when I can actually get the 10' dish up) OR mark it "sold", and I can open a new thread then.

Reactions: Foxbat and FTA4PA
Primestar31... Nice Horn!!! how much did you pay for it? I'm looking for a used one
It's a Pansat DP-4. I got the very last one in existence, from the guy who bought out all the NOS when they stopped making them. Your ONLY likely hope of finding one, is IF one ever comes up on Ebay. With shipping it was close to $300~

Last edited:
Reactions: Melvinfta
It's a Pansat DP-4. I got the very last one in existence, from the guy who bought out all the NOS when they stopped making them. Your ONLY likely hope of finding one, is IF one ever comes up on Ebay. I paid $220~ for it in 2019.
waoo... that's gold!!!
I was confuse, I thought it was a Bulleyes II either way both have the same performing right?

The bend pictured below is called an H plane bend and the other type bent across the wide part of the waveguide is called an E plane bend. The easy way (for me) to remember which is which from actually making them by bending waveguide around a form is the E plane bend would be much easier to make than the H plane or hard to make bend.

The photo is a little bit deceiving I think.
This is the one you want I believe. The business ends are in this pattern.
View attachment 154350 View attachment 154351

The one RG41 has is bent the other direction.