Ku Metv ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Wish me too would get turned on
due to syndication rights MeToo wont be on satellite

Most of those shows that are on MeToo use to be on MeTV before they went national. Once they launched nationwide all the shows were shuffled over to MeToo

Thanks for the prompt reply . It is appreciated. I like to search for things , but it's always nice to know it is there in the first place .

I am not pleased to read from Iceberg that METV 2 won't be on C-Band. I hope this is incorrect, or I misunderstood the post. Please explain why you feel certain this is the case. That channel has an awesome lineup, maybe as good as METV, with more variety.

Richard

But to re-iterate it, those shows on MeToo Weigel (the owner) has the syndicated rights to those programs in Chicago. Most of those shows were on MeTV before they went nationwide. The feed was up a couple days beforehand with (what was at the time) the MeTv schedule. All the commercials for the shows said "switching to MeToo" and they completelly overhauled MeTv

RTV is the same way. All those DVB-S2 feeds that are customized for areas are because of that too. Some of the shows on RTV other stations in the area have the rights to show it

If you move to Chicago you can get Me & Me too OTA. All kidding aside Weigel has to obtain national rights to show anything on the bird.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)