Ku Sports/Feeds

Status
Please reply by conversation.

taelon721

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 30, 2006
I have a friend that is wanting me to setup a Ku band motorized. I asked what he is into and he said Sports.

I read on another thread about G11 and sports feeds.

So on a Pansat 2700, when I do a scan, is it going to pick up the sports feeds as channels? Someone please enlighten me on the Sports feeds situation on a motorized Ku band.

Thanks.....

Sports or NEWS feeds are channels that come and go!

When you do a blind scan they will be added to your list of channels, as soon as the broadcast ends you will lose the picture. The channel has been saved so its up to you if you want to keep it (As often feeds reapear in the same place) or delete and re-scan regularly. I prefer the latter :)

Last edited:
PSB said:
When you do a blind scan they will be added to your list of channels, as soon as the broadcast ends you will lose the picture. The channel has been saved so its up to you if you want to keep it (As often feeds reapear in the same place) or delete and re-scan regularly. I prefer the latter :)

Thanks for the info. Well, I am officially into the hobby now. Got Primestar pointed at I5 working. Tomorrow night looks like we set up a motorized Ku dish.

Within another month, my signature should have enough info in it like the other regulars around here. :D

I would also try SBS6. That's a hotbed for wild feeds. Seen a lot of baseball on there. I've heard there's a lot of college action too. I can smell football season coming fast...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts