Kudos to Dish

Radioguy41

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 7, 2008
Lehighton, PA
Huge power surge took out one of my Wallys on Tuesday. I called Dish and when she heard what happened she said she'd send a replacement out right away. Then said hang on, give me a minute. When she came back she said there was a Dish tech not far from me and instead of sending a new box that could take 2 or 3 days to arrive she'd set up an in-home with the tech for the next morning. Sure enough at exactly 8am a knock came on the door and we were off and running within 45 minutes. Thank you Dish, now that's customer service! :thumbup
:first

Huge power surge took out one of my Wallys on Tuesday. I called Dish and when she heard what happened she said she'd send a replacement out right away. Then said hang on, give me a minute. When she came back she said there was a Dish tech not far from me and instead of sending a new box that could take 2 or 3 days to arrive she'd set up an in-home with the tech for the next morning. Sure enough at exactly 8am a knock came on the door and we were off and running within 45 minutes. Thank you Dish, now that's customer service! :thumbup
That's the kind of stuff that generates loyalty among customers. Good job Dish!

That is an amazing employee who needs to be recognized! I hope you gave a call back to thank them to a supervisor. I always try and thank their supervisor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)