Please reply by conversation.

RtpiFan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 30, 2005
Montreal,Quebec,Canada
KUIL-TV Fox64 on AMC4

Hi,

So being busy looking at all hurricane Rita feeds and today i checked KUIL-TV is down seeing Beaumont got hit hard not amazed but since when as it being down last time i checked it was running Fox News feeds but do not remember when.

Thanks,

Tony :)

last night they had CBS on it but the picture was ungodly horrible (worse than some of the ethnic channels on IA5). It had Amazing race on it

Picturer real fuzzy...looked like some of the stations we get at the lake on the antennae :)

I have video but no audio. They must be working to get the station back on line. The Simpson's are on and when they go to a commerical the screen goes black except for the FOX 64 logo. When this episode ended color bars came on for just an instant then another episode came on. This would be a great Simpson marathon if it had audio.

Kuil Fox 64 Audio

Diamond Jim said:
I have video but no audio. They must be working to get the station back on line. The Simpson's are on and when they go to a commerical the screen goes black except for the FOX 64 logo. When this episode ended color bars came on for just an instant then another episode came on. This would be a great Simpson marathon if it had audio.

KUIL FOX 64 now has audio. It came on at 2:55 CST. They are still running The Simpson's, now with commericals, same two over and over, but they appear to making progress. :)

KUIL is back :)

nice clean picture
nice strong signal

only issue is the audio is out of phase (pick either l or r but not both as it sounds like crap. If you are using a coax output, you may not get any audio at all)

Diamond Jim said:
The Simpson's are on and when they go to a commerical the screen goes black except for the FOX 64 logo. When this episode ended color bars came on for just an instant then another episode came on. This would be a great Simpson marathon if it had audio.

Is anybody getting anything different than the above? That's what I was getting yesterday and that's what I am getting today.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Okay, I found my southern sat. Now how do I confige the motor?

Question aboutTP's and SR's

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)