L-Band?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

hotwire132002

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 5, 2004
My receiver (Scientific America D9222, MPEG-1.5) wants "L-Band Frequency". How do I find this? I read somewhere that, to find the L-Band, I subtract the LO of my LNB (10.750Ghz) from the frequency I'm trying to pick up (where do I find that? I want the "Detroit Mux" on Anik F1)

One other thing--the receiver has a "Mux Select" option (currently set on A)--any idea what this does?

Anybody here still willing to help me, even though this is about my 10 millionth newbie question?

(All I can say, I can't wait for my Pansat to come in--I'll be able to pick up a lot more with that!)

hotwire132002 said:
Anybody here still willing to help me, even though this is about my 10 millionth newbie question?

So I take it no one is willing to help me again after 10 million questions? ;)

We are always willing to help, as soon as someone knows the answer they will reply : ) You may of course have your new receiver by then!

PSB said:
Yes! Freq.

How long until you get your new box?

I'm driving you nuts, aren't I? ;)

Anyway, I ordered it Saturday, and it should be in this week. (I hope)

In any case, since all the MPEG-1.5 turns out to be on C-Band and I can't get C-Band for another couple weeks (when I get the old dish from the library), I'll have to wait until the receiver comes in to pick ANYTHING up :( .

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)