L.C. Communication

carl sagan

Original poster
Mar 27, 2009
California
Hello,
I would like to know if anyone out there has heard of an installation company called L.C. Communication. I have had nothing but problems trying to get them to fix various installation issues.

Thanks, Carl

the area that L.C. covers is out of area for dish in-house. What I suggest is to call and ask for a lead tech to roll out , and clearly explain your issues

I have tried to call them, but they don't answer the phone or return any of my messages. I got hold of a lady once, but she had no clue how to fix any problems. She said that it is probably just the weather. It was raining at the time, but the problem did not go away when it cleared up. The installer told me not to call Dish Network, or I would be charged a $100 service fee. I lose my picture often and would really like it fixed. Are they a legit company?

Thanks, Carl

I have tried to call them, but they don't answer the phone or return any of my messages. I got hold of a lady once, but she had no clue how to fix any problems. She said that it is probably just the weather. It was raining at the time, but the problem did not go away when it cleared up. The installer told me not to call Dish Network, or I would be charged a $100 service fee. I lose my picture often and would really like it fixed. Are they a legit company?

Thanks, Carl

Sign up for DHPP and the service call is only $29. You can add and drop DHPP at will. It sounds like your antenna likely needs to be tweaked.

I tried again after work today, but got no answer. I guess I will have to pay the $100 to get someone from dish out here, if they come out this far (Valley Springs). Now I know why there are a lot of complaints about dish support on this site.

If you just had it installed less than 90 days ago you can call dish direct and will not get charged. If its a problem with the installation most of the time you can get dish to waive any service fees. Explain you have been a customer " " years and never had a problem, this usually works to get them to send someone for free and i dont think its a 100 service charge i think its 50.00. Thats what they wanted to charge my last month but i complained and they waived the fee.

that sucks Carl just call dish directly they will get something done. If you signed a contract when you were installed you know the 2 yr. then you have DHPP. So good luck Carl

LC COMMUNICATION IS CURRUPT!!!!!!!

they are an organized bunch of thugs out to cheat CONtact Installers
THEY are

2 partners Chris and lance and thier 2 wives they will lie and cheat u saty away

Several companies wont contact out work to them anymore and they are making up the defrnce with unethical imoral and crooked ways they need to stop cheating people

CALL Wildblue and let them know
also call DSI and let them know
AND ALWAYS TELL THE AGENT TO cal you back ith a follow up on how they will resove this ongoin organized cheating game they have set up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!