L193 for the 322 ?

apocrapha

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 14, 2004
I was up early this morning when my 322 receiver did it's nightly update- when it came back up it said it was downloading important information and to leave it alone (I'm paraphrasing here ) so I let it do it's thing-

Well it went on for about an hour and a half-it would get to different spots on the download then reboot and start again--over and over.

I was just about to think something was screwed when it finally stopped and I could watch tv on it again.
I checked the sys info screen and it says software is now L193- I think it was L192 before.

Am I mistaken or is this new software and if it is does anybody know anything 'special' it's supposed to do-from what I can tell so far I don't see any new features or any more of the interactive stuff working.

Just wondering.

Yeah i don't get it they purpose of an update. I haven't noticed any guide scrolling issues, I just hope it doesn't screw something up as the updates are infamous for doing.

Thanks for the link-that explains things.
I had noticed the guide scrolling issue just the morning before and wondered what was up.
For those that didn't see it it was kinda convaluted but you could get the guide to jump ahead about 20 days-of course there were no program info listed but it was trippy to see anyway.