L3.59 release notes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

philhu

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 1, 2004
Cold Boston Area
Courtesy of DBSTALK

L359 Fixes and enhancements:

Changes to record plus (Preferred TV can push to other TV, In record plus, the 'preferred' TV could not send a recording to the other TV even if it was not in use. Now it can. For example, I have TV2 setup as the 'preferred' TV under Record plus, so when I set up a recording from TV1, it automatically records on TV2. If TV2 wanted to setup a recording it would record on TV2 so they had to watch what they were recording. Now TV2 can 'push' the recording to TV1 if it is not in use.)

Fix for PPV purchase requested again after free preview period

Add new Dish 1000.2 LNBF support

Some HDMI fixes

Fix the grayed out Change Password button so it can be selected in the locks menu

Fix so user can channel up/down from the 004 popup

Fix Black Screen w/banner when coming from standby via the renote Discrete Power On key

According to Dish these are NOT the real release notes.

Of course they said they would send me the real ones this morning but I have not seen them yet. (grr)

Only thing I noticed new is all live TV looks like its in slow motion. (grrr #2) :)

Funny Scott, I 've seen NO picture stuttering since I got this software yesterday morning. Except the usual crappy mpeg 4 channels like STarzhd and my Dish local Cbs hd channel. But this is all mpeg 4 related motion artifacts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)