L3.66 for 622

One change that seems to have happened with 3.66 is that the 622 now keeps you on the same channel. Used to be you would put in standby on a channel and when you turned it back on you got whatever tuner 1 last recorded. Now it seems to remember what you were watching last time you had the 622 on and tunes you back to that channel, even if tuner 1 is busy it must use tuner 2 to bring it back for you.

Not true for me! When I turned the unit on today it was on the channel it last recorded and not the channel I last watched. I know this because I never (and I do mean never) watch anything live on sci-fi channel because of the unbelievable number and length of commercial breaks. I recorded BG. When I woke up the receiver at 11:30pm tonight to watch Rome and Family Guy the receiver came on to Sci-Fi channel. This was the last channel it recorded. I left the receiver on Starz HD when I turned it off. I do have 3.66

See ya
Tony

Perhaps it does this when two things are being recorded at the same time and the channel is automatically changed? Either that or (if its in single mode?) the two tuners were switched? When it happens again switch them and see if the last channel you watched is on the other one.

That or maybe there are competing UHF remotes between you and a neighbor closeby? Just happened to me yesterday when we kept fighting over which channel to watch. :shocked

1 Second Black Screen

One thing I noticed after the time change was that when pressing cancel on the 622 is a 1 second black screen. Before the time change this didn't happen.

Every indication from people with supposed "insider" contacts is that 3.66 was only a DST fix. Nothing else. The coincidence of these issues people are now seeing it just that, a coincidence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)