L4.02 to spool Thursday 4-5-07.....

Mine did that for the first time last night. Before that, it froze and rebooted once while watching American idol on FOX via OTA. It does that every week on FOX. It doesn't do that on any other channel. It pi$$es me off every time. When are they gonna fix that? At least it doesn't reboot after OTA channel scan anymore. But maybe it'll be back with L4.02.;)

It's back on again as FULL PHASE for everybody thursday morning. My receiver rebooted last night while it was turned OFF! That's a first!:mad:
groundhog_day.jpg

It's almost Thursday!!!!.....

I've occasionally heard my 622 reboot (drive spin-up) in the middle of the night. I've got it set take updates at 2am and it's always off at that time anyway.

I was watching some news yesterday afternoon around 1:20pm and suddenly the screen went blank and the receiver rebooted a few minutes later. That's the first time it's done that in 5-6 months. 4.01 isn't quite stable in my opinon...

I've occasionally heard my 622 reboot (drive spin-up) in the middle of the night. I've got it set take updates at 2am and it's always off at that time anyway.

I was watching some news yesterday afternoon around 1:20pm and suddenly the screen went blank and the receiver rebooted a few minutes later. That's the first time it's done that in 5-6 months. 4.01 isn't quite stable in my opinon...

I still have v366, and I am now noticing that my channels are taking alot longer to switch than they did when I first got it a month ago. It's almost like watching Dish on my in-laws old 1st gen receiver. I wonder what is going on...:mad:

Just wait until mid summer when the next big feature is suppose to come. Any bets on how many excuses or delay it will have.

Shawn

I've said it before and will repeat it again:

Does the thought that people at Dish just like f*cking with people who think they're slick by checking the HTML source for clues ??

It WAS on the official listing with the others TODAY, not just on the source code...

Nope its not going out tonight.

Great, I am going on vacation tomorrow morning.. Can't wait to see what "HASN'T" recorded when I get back.

Got the old "corrupted hard drive, must erase HD content" last night. Soft Booted, and everything was there, but none of my timers recorded yesterday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)