La Liga Season 2007-2008 on WorldSportHD

Is the schedule for replays of better matches from season so far published somewhere? I searched in this thread, but can't find for sure. For example, I had recorded Sevilla vs Real Madrid from 2 weeks ago, but before I had the chance to watch it, someone in the household deleted it by mistake. It would be nice to know if and when a replay for it would ever be shown. Thanks.

I don't know, really. The program guide is no help right now. And the WorldSportHD.com website has the following note posted at the top:

Please be advised that VOOM is aware of the current discrepancies between our on-air
programming and our posted schedules. We are addressing the situation and are
working to correct this matter as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks for the update! (I have updated the schedule in the first post.)
And this Saturday, it's still Espanyol vs. Barcelona. Correct?

Yup no problems with Montjuic......should be a classic, Barca were good in modweek v Lyon - Bojan looks really good. Espanyol try and attack a lot, so it should be an open game. Lets hope so..

The broadcast time is 4PM ET this afternoon!

great game so far Somebody should tell Ronaldinho to have a dianasty it takes a whole team full a great players and to get in there and do his part and stop being a baby cause Messi is outshinig him

A very good game today! Messi had a good day!

Supposed to begin at 4pm EST. Hope everything is fine.

Well, the game is on and the first few minutes have been very intense. Should be a great game!

OK latest update...more bad news than good I'm afrid. As you know tomorrow we have Valencia - Barca. Usual ko time.

At the time of writing it looks as if we will be bringing you Sevilla - Racing next weekend...As you all probably know that is the weekend of Barca - R Madrid. But it is looking pretty f****d at present thanks to the TV war. I don't even know if Sky will be showing it in UK on normal TV, I DO know they have cancelled the big preview prog they were planning.

It's an outrage and a sad indictment of the organisation of Spanish football. If they organised a party in a brewery they's come out sober i suspect.

Sid and I are also screwed as well....Guess which well organised English people booked tickets to go home for Christmas months ago..but who booked them from Barcelona.

We'll keep you informed of any developments PAUL

Comfort and Joy to all (except Spanish football executives)

No broadcast from the Barcelona - Real Madrid game ??? :eek:

Are they out of their mind?!!

:eek: *gasp*

You have got to be kidding. How do you guys know it won't be one of those like the Valencia-RM game where in the end, they did let the internationals in? Does WSHD management (whatever/whoever that is ) really not think it's worth taking a chance that you will be able to broadcast? Because if everyone else is there and you are not, you will have zero audience and you won't even have the broadcast recorded to replay over and over. I'm sure these things have been considered, but jeez, I have to ask. Is it that sure that there won't be international broadcasting?

Again, thanks for all your updates.

Edit: I just read something somewhere that GolTV will be able to show it in the US, but somehow you guys got screwed... :confused:

No broadcast from the Barcelona - Real Madrid game ??? :eek:

Are they out of their mind?!!

MEDIAPRO now has access to the SogaCable/AudioVisual Sport standard definition feeds for their international clients, i.e. GolTV, DirecTV/Sky Latin America, ESPN Australia/New Zealand, Al Jazzera Sport, CCTV5 China, etc.

The ongoing TV rights dispute means that MEDIAPRO's HDTV production crew, which is under contract to produce games for Cablevision/Rainbow Media/Voom/WorldSport HD, is guaranteed by LAW access to the stadium only for matches held on Saturdays at 10pm Spain Time.

SogaCable/AudioVisual Sport is under no obligation to allow the MEDIAPRO HDTV crew into the stadium for El Gran Clasico, which will be played on Sunday at 7pm Spain Time next week.

OK:::We've just had an E-Mail that says "Barca - Madrid is still our first option.".....

It looks as if this one is going to run all next week.

Watch this space for further updates. i think both Sogecable and Mediapro are going to roll their sleeves up and tough it out til the last minute

Maybe GOl TV can take (ie pirate) the Sogecable feed, but we have to get in the ground with the HD cameras...

SogaCable/AudioVisual Sport is under no obligation to allow the MEDIAPRO HDTV crew into the stadium for El Gran Clasico, which will be played on Sunday at 7pm Spain Time next week.
Then MEDIAPRO should just accept that (for this game anyway) and pay money or trade some other exclusives for their right to bring in HD cameras. They can't just give up the biggest game of the season! That's just unexcusable!

I know, it's all more complicated than we can imagine, but this rights war has gone beyond rediculous!

OK:::We've just had an E-Mail that says "Barca - Madrid is still our first option.".....
That gives us some hope! I guess it will be a tough fight for the next few days! Buckle-up! :D

I missed most of the first half of today's game, but watching it live now.