Lake Mead lowering and finding more remains.

Yo Vinny. We gotta' go to da Hamptonshh and take care of dat ting. You rememba' "da ting" a coupla' yearshhh ago?
Yeahhh. Conschtruchin crewschhh ahh comin' nexchhht week to cleah da' lann for a new reschortt.
I got shovelschhh in da' trunk. An yahhhd bagsch.
Got a canna' Lyscholl? I tink weahh gwonna' needit.

I have a pretty nice KellyCo metal detector but I've never used it for anything but finding the two lids on my septic tank, which it did wonderfully. I've always wanted to use it to do treasure hunting but never have. If I lived close to Lake Meade I would definitely prowl the new "coastline" looking for treasure.

I have a pretty nice KellyCo metal detector but I've never used it for anything but finding the two lids on my septic tank, which it did wonderfully. I've always wanted to use it to do treasure hunting but never have. If I lived close to Lake Meade I would definitely prowl the new "coastline" looking for treasure.
Against the law to use a metal detector on the shores of Lake Meade. I think that applies to the shores of all federal lakes/reservoirs.

Reactions: comfortably_numb
A lot of parks don't allow the use of metal detectors (treasure hunters) because they dig rather deep divots every 50-100 ft. Now, most treasure hunters are conscientious and fill in the holes, but still . . .

Last edited: