landlords...

wad

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 29, 2007
syracuse, ny
gotta love 'em. so i did an install hn9k, 1w, 74m, over the weekend, no issues what-so-ever install related. my service order notes (from office, not vantive) state upstairs upartment, cx has landlord permission. during the pre-install walkthru, i aks if there are any landlord restrictions. cx states no. so we continue the walkthru, i mention 2 possible roof mount locations, but advise against them because of snow removal issues. i eventually persuade him to go with a pole, maybe 20' off the house near the property line so it wouldnt be a huge pain to mow around. i did the usual first rate install, tucking the wire in siding where i could, used maybe 5 flex clips. 1 poe, sealed of course. register, activate, demo, and leave.

so.....manday morning i get the call.......hello this is XXXXXXXX, i own the property at XXX street, you did an install, who gave you permission to ruin my property, my house is damaged, blah, blah, blah. you know, she tries to ride up one side of me and down the other, like i can remedy the situation immediately over the phone. which to be honest, if she had no clue to what was going on, i cant really blame her too much. and of course, i politely as possible, tell her that the cx signs off that they have landlord permission for the install, and sign off releasing the installer from any and all p=property "damage" that may occur during installation. but, if she has any other concern to call my office, and gave her the number.

i called the office gave them the heads up, of course its not the first time ive dealt with this. but i just love when the tenant apparently lies to get what they want, and we get to deal with the pissed off landlords.

:):)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)