Lansing, MI HD locals

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

falord

Original poster
Apr 30, 2008
Like so many in this forum, I recently received an email from Dish Network saying that the local HD channels were on their way. I had assumed this was still a ways off because Lansing wasn't on any of the lists I have seen for future local HD availability.

I don't know anything about this stuff, but after doing a little research on this site, I found out that the Lansing locals had been uplinked, but were not available. Then after listening to the most recent podcast, the guy rattled off a bunch of cities where HD would become available soon, which was basically every city that had their channels uplinked recently, yet he never mentioned Lansing.

Basically, my question is, since these channels are uplinked, does that usually mean they will be available soon or is it completely unpredictable. Please forgive me if this is a noobish question, but like I said, I don't know much about this stuff. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)