Status
Please reply by conversation.

robosat

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 25, 2012
North of Mexico
Hi.
I still don't understand the signal variation nature I receive in AMC21 UK Channels. On Tuesday Oct-23 (a week ago) it seemed al PBS Channels recovered its strong Intensity and Quality signal offering very good image and sound in all channels during several days; but yesterday (Sunday) signals drop again. T12180 ( PBS-E,PBS-W, Feeds, Create, VME, World) has right now a Signal Intensity of 90, but a very poor quality oscillating between 16 and 40. This is while T12175 always mantain almost a 90 Signal Quality, and "HD04" (BBC can be seen there somehours) has its quality between 30 and 50 providing very good image. Like somebody says weeks ago, maybe its a kind of terrestrial interference, but its periodicity has no sense ...
I have an Openbox S10 (yeah... I know it is a piece of garbagge, but I can't find someone who wants to buy it) and it can´t open T12180 chanels right now with this signal level, but strange thing to me is when signal quality is very low I can see all channels in Preview Mode (TV Channel List Option); good picture and good sound. I try to see the channel in whole screen and then Openbox can't show it (blank screen). Why is that? Does it have to do with its poorly designed power supply?

It mostly has to do with poorly written firmware.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts