Last and Next 3D Movie

Saw Stalingrad 3D a war movie. Kind of long and predictable but the 3D was OK and it was made with English sprinkled in so the story was not a reading assignment that combined with 3D will wear you out. I rate is a plus because I got into the story and forgot it was in 3D which is a good thing.

Saw Stalingrad 3D a war movie. Kind of long and predictable but the 3D was OK and it was made with English sprinkled in so the story was not a reading assignment that combined with 3D will wear you out. I rate is a plus because I got into the story and forgot it was in 3D which is a good thing.

I have not seen a 3D closed caption movie. Egads that sounds like it would be daunting.

Pompeii 3D is a good watch. Mostly a love story coupled with typical Gladiator / slavery/ and of course the destruction from the Vulcano. We liked it allot.

The Lego Movie in 3D ( from Vudu ) Grand kids loved it. I found the story rather boring and fell asleep so I'll be watching it again when I'm not so tired. 3D looked OK. Frankly, I think the story appeals more to a 5 year old than a 66 year old.

Next is Hercules 3D. Maybe tonight.

We liked Hercules 3D. Excellent 3D quality with enough gratuitous pop out to satisfy that crowd. Story appeals to the romantic and some mythical over the top action, worthy of the Hercules god persona.

When shooting Native 3D, these movies that are using good over-under variable IA and variable convergence control cameras produce some of the best stereographic realism yet. The downside-- it requires really good stereographers who know what they are doing to operate the cameras. I have no patients for DP's who blame the technology because they don't know how to shoot these rigs, like the DP in Godzilla forcing his director to resort to 2D to 3D post conversion. Conversions today can be really good, but many fans feel this is inferior.

Watched Edge of Tomorrow in Real 3D tonight, loved it...
Next at theater? Guardians or Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
Next here? World War Z or Dredd
Skip Dredd. It's bad.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: old corps
Watched Dracula 3D rental last night. You all can skip this one. Story is slow, morbid. 3D quality is cardboard cutout in most scenes. Looks like a 2D movie run through a cheap hardware 2D to 3D converter.

Last: Hobbit: An Unexpected journey (Extended Edition)

Next: Desolation of Smaug

These have been sitting around for a while. Finally getting around to them.

S~