Last and Next 3D Movie

Finally got in to see Transformers yesterday. Excellent movie on par with Avatar, in my opinion. Can't wait to get a 3D copy for home viewing. The 3D theater has been sold out here in town since opening but we bought tickets for the Sunday morning showing early and got in. I noticed also Harry Potter was also sold out. I won't see this in the theater. Wait for the BluRay version as Potter movies always seem to put me to sleep and I need to watch several times to get through. Maybe I need some Red Bull to sip on while watching Potter.

Just saw Captain America in 3D and enjoyed the movie very much.The movie had a lot of action and a lot of one line humor in it.It's a hot weekend here in New England which makes it a great one for a cool movie theatre.

teachsac said:
Saw Harry Potter (Part 2). OK in 3D. Pretty good depth. Great movie, though.

S~

I'm not sure if it was the theater I saw it in, but I thought the 3D in Harry Potter was lacking. It seemed to make the movie too dark and took away from my enjoyment rather than adding to it. Again, this could have been due to the theater.. I've never seen 3D there before and it might have been a problem there.

Overall, I felt like the movie was too scattered and disjointed. I also thought the pacing wasn't the best I'd ever seen. I guess I ultimately found that, reading the final book was much better than watching the final two movies.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Maineiac said:
Just saw Captain America in 3D and enjoyed the movie very much.The movie had a lot of action and a lot of one line humor in it.It's a hot weekend here in New England which makes it a great one for a cool movie theatre.

I saw this today and really enjoyed it. Granted, it's all a set up for Avengers next spring, but enjoyable in spite of that. The 3D was much better than the 3D in Harry Potter.

I thought it was very good.

I'm not sure if it was the theater I saw it in, but I thought the 3D in Harry Potter was lacking. It seemed to make the movie too dark and took away from my enjoyment rather than adding to it. Again, this could have been due to the theater.. I've never seen 3D there before and it might have been a problem there.

Overall, I felt like the movie was too scattered and disjointed. I also thought the pacing wasn't the best I'd ever seen. I guess I ultimately found that, reading the final book was much better than watching the final two movies.

I thought it lacked a lot in 3D too. Won't buy it in 3D unless it is really cheap.

Last: Priest 3D

I liked the movie. Even though it was a conversion, I thought the depth and separation was excellent. A few dark scenes, but I was still able to make out the 3D just fine.

S~

Last: Mars Needs Moms

Did the 3D double feature. Movie was OK. I do find that type of animation kind of creepy.

S~

Last: Mars needs Moms

Better than expected with very good 3d.

Next: Nightmare before Christmas

Last: The Nightmare Before Christmas. The 3d was well done for a picture not originally planned for 3d, and of course the story is great.
ps: Sound is Dolby TrueHD.

Next: Megamind 3D

Last edited:
Last: Megamind 3D

Thought it was weel done. Looked superb on the Sony. No ghosting. Love the gorilla glass with 3D.

S~

Last: The Lion King 3d

Decent conversion to 3d but with only a few instance of Pop out. Supurb audio mix.

Next: Beauty and the Beast 3d

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts