Last few questions before i make my decision

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
OK then, Dish ViP how are the quality of Dish Network channels on SD and HD in Reno? I want to know if they are good or not :/
Ordering first thing tomorrow morning..thru a local company.

They are the same PQ in Reno as for everyone else unless you meant the locals which Dish Network really doesn't have much control over.

Is Dish PQ better than DirecTV PQ? I don't know and is too subjective a question for me to comment on.

One more time, Dish does not offer our locals in HD.

Might want to keep ur rude comments out of this.

My comment was not rude at all, it was stating a fact.
Not one person here can answer your questions, if you want answers you will just need to wait and see what happens.
Your questions all ask what does the future hold, and I don't think anyone here can foretell the future.

You cannot rely on D* or E* future looking comments, or will be sorely disappointed.

btw why dish doesn't have Cinemax HD?

Probably $'s. Charley and HBO are have filed law suites against each other so don't look for Cinemax-HD to be added anytime soon. If you go with E* get used to stuff like this since Charlie is alway in battle with some content provider over costs.

Probably $'s. Charley and HBO are have filed law suites against each other so don't look for Cinemax-HD to be added anytime soon. If you go with E* get used to stuff like this since Charlie is alway in battle with some content provider over costs.

...now that makes me feel ... I mean id hate to see channels 1 by 1 go just because some b/s.

Currently looks like Dish has more channels for HD and non HD correct?

Does Dish have Comcast Sports?

Alrighty i just ordered the service :)
But i had to ordered thru a Dish Retailer..because well they are going to install it in a day...I am pretty much getting the same deal as Dish Store..of course i called Dish Store but i was not eligible for the deal because my dad had Dish Network before in this house about 3 years ago...and i wanted to get Dish Network but under my name and they are telling me i won't be able to get the full deal...like the Dish Store coupon.
But im looking forward to the new ViP 622 along Platinum HD package + 1 international also i am getting 20$ off for 10 months like Dish Store which its not bad..the only thing i am getting charged for now is the activation fee of 21$ one time fee...my question is can my activation fee be waived?
BTW i am also getting 50$ credit on my 1st month bill.
Now will i be able to refer someone and get an additional 50$ off and get my 21$ activation fee waived too?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)