Last Season? We should know soon...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
After losing the Shield, the Unit and then 24, I'll need some action fillers. Luckily there is Southland and Sons of Anarchy. Hopefully the new Justified show on Fx will be good.

Better to have it on NBC than to see it closed completely. I think 24 is still one of the best action shows on TV!

The only thing that I don't like about this season is the stupid side story with the girl. Give me a break. It is about as dumb as you can get. Other than that, I've enjoyed it a lot!

The only thing that I don't like about this season is the stupid side story with the girl. Give me a break. It is about as dumb as you can get. Other than that, I've enjoyed it a lot!

There are NO "unrelated" side stories in 24. They always lead to more chaos and more people not listening to Jack. Tapestry is weaved with little strands.

Although that is usually the case, the story line with Freddie Prince Jr's fiance is adding nothing to the story and taking a lot away in my opinion.

Although that is usually the case, the story line with Freddie Prince Jr's fiance is adding nothing to the story and taking a lot away in my opinion.

Total WASTE!!:up:up
Poor Katee. She's now showing what a good actress she's not outside BSG.

There are NO "unrelated" side stories in 24. They always lead to more chaos and more people not listening to Jack. Tapestry is weaved with little strands.
Did you just start watching?? Over the years there have been many side stories that just disappeared.

Did you just start watching?? Over the years there have been many side stories that just disappeared.

And most of them are usually just as lame as the current one with whatshername.

It seems like every season has one side story that is just terrible. It's like they're looking for filler and just decide to take whatever crap they can come up with and run with it.

Oh gee, anothe mole at CTU. The writers have certainly run out of material. With this past weeks episode, this show has officially 'jumped the shark'.

There's always a mole. It's one of the things you can bet on each season with 24.

There's always a mole.
Jack will always get injured and then be fine 2 hours later.
No one ever sleeps.
Someone close to Jack always gets into danger with the terrorists.
CTU usually has some kind of damage done to it.

The list could go on and on. I wouldn't be surprised if the writers had a list of criteria that each season had to meet. Doesn't mean I don't love the show any less. Sure they retread story elements, but the show's a pretty good ride each season and that's why I love it and watch it.

Okay it suddenly became very relevant! LOL

Except that it is even more absurd than most seasons "twists". If she was really a bad ass terrorist then why didn't she just call up one of her terrorist friends to take care of her ex-boyfriend when he showed up? Wouldn't that have made more sense than helping the guy break in to the police evidence locker potentially screwing up her cover?

Nope. Been watching since Day One. Everything is relative on 24. Either to give a twist later or to Jack's overall mental plight in what he has sacrificed or what his plight has affected in the lives of others around him.

Other posters--------Now, we can Monday morning quarterback the writers over their choice of moles or accept the fact they may realize these side stories or these characters are not "going over" as well as expected and then they try to correct their mistake(s) by sacrificing or "turning" a character in mid-season.
It's just entertainment, not real life. Have some fun. Suspend your disbelief and enjoy the ride. It's a fun show with ups and downs with the central theme being SOMEBODY won't listen and heed Jack Bauer and the crisis is prolonged another hour because of this. It won't last forever and I will enjoy it while it's here.

Ciao!!!:up

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)