SHOCKER: Fox Entertainment President Says This Season of '24' Could Be Its Last

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Alex Jacobius and Chuck Ross
Kevin Reilly, Fox Entertainment President, said that the upcoming season of “24” might be its last. Kudos to iFmagazine.com for breaking this story.
The upcoming season of “24” is the last covered by the show's current contract, and although Kiefer Sutherland remains enthusiastic, Reilly is unsure of the show's fate. However, he says there is still a chance of the show continuing past this season or the making of a '24' movie.
Source & More: tvweek.com

Ilya

Proud Staff Member
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
It must have served its political purpose. With Guantanamo Bay closing, Jack's "approach" is no longer favorable. ;)

I would miss 24 though :(

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
Man, the unit, then this. If it happens, I'm gonna need some more action shows.

Dunno if I can handle losing BSG, The Unit and 24 is such close proximity :D

TheForce

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2003
Earth
I don't mind if a series like this ends, as long as it has a good ending. Not some... open ended, just in case we decide to bring it back will put a cliff hanger in the last episode and it never returns. That would suck.

john262

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 22, 2005
If season eight gets good ratings I gotta believe that Fox will find a way to bring it back. As always, money talks.

iceturkee

DINFOS Trained Killer
Supporting Founder
Sep 13, 2005
daytona beach
when fox renewed the contract a few years ago to run through an eighth season, they pretty much said that would be the end as kiefer is under contract until the end of the new season.

lakebum431

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 5, 2005
Norris, TN
I'm not sure I can handle the end either. I will not be a happy camper if this is the end.

lakebum431

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 5, 2005
Norris, TN
IF it is over you know he is going to die. It will be him giving his own life to save the world some way or another...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts