SHOCKER: Fox Entertainment President Says This Season of '24' Could Be Its Last

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Alex Jacobius and Chuck Ross
Kevin Reilly, Fox Entertainment President, said that the upcoming season of “24” might be its last. Kudos to iFmagazine.com for breaking this story.
The upcoming season of “24” is the last covered by the show's current contract, and although Kiefer Sutherland remains enthusiastic, Reilly is unsure of the show's fate. However, he says there is still a chance of the show continuing past this season or the making of a '24' movie.
Source & More: tvweek.com

It must have served its political purpose. With Guantanamo Bay closing, Jack's "approach" is no longer favorable. ;)

I would miss 24 though :(

Man, the unit, then this. If it happens, I'm gonna need some more action shows.

Dunno if I can handle losing BSG, The Unit and 24 is such close proximity :D

I don't mind if a series like this ends, as long as it has a good ending. Not some... open ended, just in case we decide to bring it back will put a cliff hanger in the last episode and it never returns. That would suck.

If season eight gets good ratings I gotta believe that Fox will find a way to bring it back. As always, money talks.

when fox renewed the contract a few years ago to run through an eighth season, they pretty much said that would be the end as kiefer is under contract until the end of the new season.

I'm not sure I can handle the end either. I will not be a happy camper if this is the end.

IF it is over you know he is going to die. It will be him giving his own life to save the world some way or another...