Last Stable SW Build?

GaryPen

Rich or poor, it's good to have money.
Original poster
Supporting Founder
There have been so many SW updates in the months since release, that I don't remember which worked well for me, and which had bugs. (I do know that 217 has by far the worst for me.)

So, for those of you who kept track, which build was the most stable for you, so far?

S219 is by far the most stable build. No new features but things WORK

What issues were you having with <=217?

Just looking for perspective. For me 217 has been solid, no issues outside of H2H sharing, so if 219 came along and I said all was good, it may not mean much to those that have had issues.

217 is alright other than H2H sharing (fixed by a reboot.) 213 was by far the worst ever. Hopefully 219 will be a step in the right direction.

It downloaded to his Hopper? How else would he get it?

Yes from what I have read they are now releasing S220 to a few thousand units (possibly employees?)

So I noticed something strange this morning. I had to reset my display positioning because my channel guide was cut off on the bottom. Odd huh? S217 here too. I thought maybe I got another update and it reset my screen or something.

I am an employee.. Rumor has it they are testing the new software on us.. Not sure if it is true or not..
Understood. But, I thought 219 was the current employee dogfood. If you guys are now on 220, I would think they'd be releasing 219 to the public.

I hope they do soon. If my issues can be cleared up with SW, it will sure beat dealing with a HW swap, and all of the recordings, timers, and settings.

Understood. But, I thought 219 was the current employee dogfood. If you guys are now on 220, I would think they'd be releasing 219 to the public.

I hope they do soon. If my issues can be cleared up with SW, it will sure beat dealing with a HW swap, and all of the recordings, timers, and settings.

I think we only had S219 for a couple days..

They probably ditched 219 just like they did 216. Hopefully this means they are ironing the bugs out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts