Latest and greatest DVR?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
and those of us that have had both know why we switched
thats correct. did dish for ten years. great equipment. thats it....... still wonder why it took me so long to switch. perhaps i was still sipping the kool-aid charlie was handing out. strong stuff ;)

i cant recall, but has harshness ever had directv?
i will say this about harsh because i must give credit where credit is due. for not having directv he's quite knowledgeable and has helped plenty of members here on both sides. what gets to me are the unnecessary comments and insults at times. trolling behavior. you can help someone without the insults. since i like to follow the rules i will now erase some of my previous posts because responding in a similar fashion to harshness doesn't make me any better ......

IYO of course. I just came from Dish with a 722k and 612. Now I'm with Direct because of the NFL ST, but I missed having enough tuners. So in a couple hours (after UPS delivers my additional HR24), I'll have 2 HRs in my man cave for a total of 4 tuners all for me!! :)

Well, I was off a few hours, darned UPS waited until 5:30PM to deliver it.

I will say that the SWM installation makes expansion so damned easy it is a sin!! :) I had a 4-way green splitter to use and just disconnected the HR24 in the front room, connected that cable to the input of the 4-way and used 2 outputs to connect the HR24s. Simple, easy and quick - all of about 10 minutes including unboxing.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts