Lawsuit against e*

drod

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 25, 2004
Lansig Va
I have heard rumors from various places about the lawsuit w/ soraya cartwright being over and that she won. Any idea on what they finally agreed upon, I know she was seeing to get like 50 grand and her job back even though you was forced to quit due to harrassment. Of course if you call csrs they tell me haven't heard of her and those who do don't know the number for their lawyer because they can't say anything.

I don't think we will hear anything about this, it would not surprise me in the least if Dish settled this one out of court and non disclosure of the settlement is part of the agreement.

I believe she probably did have a good case against dish, hell I could probably sue dish for some of the things they called me and or have been told that they have called me. :D (No I am not suing Dish... If I am pissing them off by exposing their flaws then I feel I am doing a GREAT job. Charlie can call me a mother F'er anytime he wants!) :D

Charlie should be taking you out to dinner! I can't imagine the amount of CSR money he saves by having questions answered in here. Of course, we also point out when they overcharge, misbill, and act like regular a-holes. Its not our fault a internet forum is faster than his internal CSR message system.

HokieEngineer said:
Charlie should be taking you out to dinner! I can't imagine the amount of CSR money he saves by having questions answered in here. QUOTE]

Agreed! There is more info on this site than Dish provides - most questions I have are answered right here.

And you can actually get some straight answers here about bug workarounds, vs. the stupid suggestions some of the CSRa have (ie. I have 0 sec. recordings on my 921.... "Did you try changing the batteries in your remote?")

With Dish's horrendous customer service, she should be grateful that she was able to keep her job for 10 years.

Scott Greczkowski said:
I don't think we will hear anything about this, it would not surprise me in the least if Dish settled this one out of court and non disclosure of the settlement is part of the agreement.
Only because it's a public company, I expect to one day see a short paragraph announcing that the case has been settled. Period.

And the plantiff will take her $millions and leave, and E* will be free to continue giving "obscure executives" more $millions in stock options. (See http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/business/article/0,1299,DRMN_4_3759394,00.html and browse down to Steven Schaver.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts