Jan 13, 2005
Fresh out of Prison !!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited:

Attachments

• sears BF ad.jpg
    sears BF ad.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
I hope this is true, I just bought a 47 inch last week. I could return with my receipt and get a credit...BTW I'm a new member, mostly a lurker gleaning all those great tips from the smart folks here. Thanks for all the info!

the best deal I've seen on a Pretty decent 46 lcd 1080p
for refrence ( both)
Buy the Sharp 46" LCD HDTV and other LCD & Plasma TVs at circuitcity.com

Sharp 46 in. LCD HDTV, AQUOS - Model LC46D64U at Sears.com

its regular $2,500 on sale for 2 days starting friday morning ( tho I'm pretty sure this will be scooped up faster than you can get to the tv section lol)

BUT , & here the big but , other stores like sears have this Same tv so if you can get a price match ( to CC) you can probably get it elsewhere , and because its NOT an Actual Doorbuster you should have little to no hassle getting them to Price match it ( just make sure you bring the CC ad with you)
Also with 110% price match , thats another $100 off tv , if you Use your Sears CC you get another $150 off putting it @ $1050 plus tax , a STEAL:D
edit looks like $150 off with sears CC is over , However there is $10% when using sears card , but not sure how long that last !
ALSO don't forget Fatwallet Cashback Bonus , which for sears is 5% , thats another $115 in my pocket
Cash Back & Online Coupons

Last edited:
Oh man that is so tempting! but I think I'd rather pickup the same TV @ costco, since their warranty is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)