League Pass

ashutto20

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 6, 2008
United States
So celtics vs rockets are on...sd no less...I swear both teams have been in hd before on their respective home channels so why is it not in hd now???...i could have sworn houston being the home team has been in hd before ...looking at saturday...no game is in hd so my guess is that dish waits a day or two before updating the schedule???

Any help is greatly aprreciated

This was one of my greatest frustrations with Dish and NBA League Pass... when I had multi-sport pack and league pass you could see all the local teams RSN's and see if the game was broadcast in HD, and there were some that were not available on NBA League Pass even though Dish was offering it to the local market in HD. I would think it would be very easy to remap that feed to the League Pass channels.

Ok this is ridiculous. ..at least 4 games were in sd...when other night the teams feed has been shown in hd...is it when they have a full slate of games they dont have enough bandwith to show all hd???

Has anyone figured out what and why this goes on???

Try this...

Works for me almost every time. For some reason LP will default to an SD feed if you get there via channel up/down. Once you find the game, try keying in the channel number with the remote. For me that almost always makes the switch to the HD version of the game.

Weird, but it works.:eek:

Basic Dish Pointing Info

Hopper 2K S423 Joey S362 Software Update

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)