Lease a 811 With Hd Pack?

vinnyv07

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 14, 2004
Hello everyone. I am currently a Directv customer that misses the good old days of Voom and HD. I am getting a big time itch to sub to Dish as a new sub just for the HD Pack and Voom Ch's. Only problem is ...right now I can not justify $200 bucks for a 811. Is there anyway Dish would let me lease it from them? Or do they only offer the higher HD model for 250? I have heard of the 811 being leased for 25 bucks but Im not sure if that means you have to sub to a package as well as the HD ch's. I'm going to call Dish up but wanted to make sure about the info first. What I really don't want to do is spend 200 bucks on a receiver that will be outdated within a years time. What do you guys think? Thanks.

Yes you can lease an 811 but you'll have to buy at least AT60 w/locals - 31.99 and then pay 9.99 for the Hd pack, then pay the 99.95 to install the second voom dish, then $5 for the voom pack each month

I have the extra dish already but wanted to avoid the AT60 because I want to maintain my sub to Direct. That means I would have to buy a used 811. Something I'm not going to do this close to Mpeg 4. Thanks BFG.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts