Leased Receiver Fee

BatteryDude1975

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 22, 2007
Did I read on here some where that Dish isnt charging the $7.00 Leased Receiver Fee anymore?

Just wondering cause its still on my bill along with a $11.96 DVR Service Fee.

Thanks

It sounds like you have two DVR receivers. One will have the fee. The fee for the first is supposedly included in the package price. If you're getting charged for 2 lease fees, call them and see if you can get one of them eliminated. Note that some people signed contracts a couple years ago that required lease fees for every receiver. Those you have to talk your way out of.

It sounds like you have two DVR receivers. One will have the fee. The fee for the first is supposedly included in the package price. If you're getting charged for 2 lease fees, call them and see if you can get one of them eliminated. Note that some people signed contracts a couple years ago that required lease fees for every receiver. Those you have to talk your way out of.

In my experience you can talk your way into year long monthly credits to offset the fee temporarily, but getting rid of the fee permanently on your first/only receiver requires a swapout.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)