Least Favorite Condiment?

My pet peeve is against steak-sauce-a-holics.

Doesn't matter how good of steak it is, they NEED steak sauce!!!!

While I'm in carnivore heaven with my perfect Med Rare Dry Aged T-Bone....

You freaks can have your machine tenderized chuck/bottom round steak drowning in A-1...and never know the difference. At least you're cheap to satisfy. You know liver is almost tolerable with a ton of crap on it too;)

Ughh....My wife puts A-1 on steak about half the time. I've been trying to break her of this disgraceful habit for the past 8 years, but progress is slow. :)

While I like both of Cleveland's own spicy brown mustards, personally, I prefer Bertman's Ball Park version over the Stadium Mustard....

bertmans+vs+stadium_edited-1.jpg

I like French's.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEFhvhZZ6rw]YouTube - French's Spicy Brown Mustard Commercial[/ame]

May I also add Frank's hot sauce is my favorite condiment.

Honestly, the only condiments I like are ketchup and barbecue sauce.

As for mustard, mayonnaise, relish, etc.- YUCK!

I'd rather play for the Washington Nationals than touch any of those with a 10-foot pole.

Totally agree... especially mustard. I can usually wipe off mayo and deal with it...but mustard that just takes over the whole food. Might as well take two pieces of bread and put mustard inside and call it done. YUCK!!

I always add A-1, makes it better.
You aren't even from Pittsburgh are you?

Yes, A-1 makes hamburger taste like "Steakburger"

but it also makes Rib Eye, New York Strip and Porterhouse taste like "Steakburger" .

Franks Red Hot is the worst ever made. Reject Campbell's"Tah-mayda" soup with recycled battery acid for a little tang.

Yunz guys are never invited to my Haahs. Yunz better move to Cleveland with your own kind.

You aren't even from Pittsburgh are you?

Yes, A-1 makes hamburger taste like "Steakburger"

but it also makes Rib Eye, New York Strip and Porterhouse taste like "Steakburger" .

Franks Red Hot is the worst ever made. Reject Campbell's"Tah-mayda" soup with recycled battery acid for a little tang.

Yunz guys are never invited to my Haahs. Yunz better move to Cleveland with your own kind.

People who talk like you are the reason people from Cleveland makes fun of people from Pittsburgh.

maybe not from Cleveland but I bet your blood is brown

you know I'm jerking your chain bro.

But am I right about you being from Pittsburgh?

It 's OK to invoke the Black and Gold even if you're not from there.

The City of Champions has Awesomeness to spare WOOooooooooTT!!!!!

I left when I was just a toddler. All my relatives are there still.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)