Leaving tomorrow for gulf coast

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Van

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jul 8, 2004
Virginia Beach
Ok, last post for a few days as Im leaving to head down to the gulf coast region to help with getting our customers satellite systems back up and running. I'll post when Im able and about what I see down there related to how the hurricane has affected the satellite systems of all kinds, if I can get the little woman to let me take the digita camera I will provide pics.

I'm in Mobile, Al. and had some damage from the storm. My Dish was folded over like a piece of paper. A Dish Network installer shows up at my door on Sunday morning to fix our equipment. I learned he was from Indiana and he was down here helping out the hurricane victims. I just wanted to say that means alot to us and the work you are going to do will be much appreciated. Thank you for helping us out.

Van said:
Ok, last post for a few days as Im leaving to head down to the gulf coast region to help with getting our customers satellite systems back up and running. I'll post when Im able and about what I see down there related to how the hurricane has affected the satellite systems of all kinds, if I can get the little woman to let me take the digita camera I will provide pics.
Good luck and have a nice safe trip..:)

Thanks guys, though some may see it as being trivial it really is important for people to have access to television programming to get news specific to the region and to the weather considering there is another hurricane. Also both dish and direct due have specific channels set up for relief information and with news agencies like msnbc showing photo's and contact information of children without parents thats the most important reason for getting these systems back up and running.

<<My Dish was folded over like a piece of paper>>

Question, if dish is folded or damaged due to a hurricane or thunder storm, does provider (dishnetwork/directTV) replace or fix free of charge?

Made it down to Nashville today, passed several military convoy's hauling vehicles, generaters, and water trucks headed north wich was a bit surprising.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)