LeBron says he doesn't get enough calls

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yes...he does get pounded day in and day out because like Sandra said, he has the ball more than anyone else in his team. And I agree with you that there are calls that are missed. Now are you actually saying that he does not get special treatment?

Only 3 players have that major carte blanche.....Wade, Lebron and Kobe..

...if you don't think those guys get the most "benefit of the doubt"....I wanna drink what your drinking...:rolleyes:;)

This is as subjective as it gets. What some people see as special treatment, others see totally opposite. There is no right or wrong answer here.

Sandra

I love how jealousy breeds contempt! Keep it up haters! The King is on his way to beat the snot out of your team in a gymnasium near you! :eek: :D
jealousy? how many rings does LeBron have? OR better yet, the entire city of Cleveland?:eek:

and Paul's response got a chuckle out of me

LMAO!!!!
free-happy-smileys-819.gif
couldn't help it when i was going through this thread :D:D

There is no doubt that he gets respect....and the calls. There is NO denying it....Just like Kobe and Wade...the elite of the league. I don't dney that Wade get plenty of calls his way. ANYONE who denies ANY of those three get plenty of calls if foolish...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_jsyxJVAXs"]YouTube- Lebron James phantom foul 3 free throws[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36nT2osudy0"]YouTube- Dwight Howard CLEAN BLOCK on LeBron, but FOUL?[/ame]

Gee, I wonder if over the years a referee ever missed one and gave Kobe free throws when he didn't deserve them? :rolleyes:

The real question is, does a Laker fan have the you-know-whats to post a video of it?

Sandra
Kobe doesn't publicly come out and say he deosn't get calls. hell, kobe's been suspended for those stupid 'unnatural basketball acts' when he landed on players that moved in on him

Like so many others in the league, Kobe complains on the court non-stop.

Where is the video??? :confused:

Sandra
kobe works the refs all night long. no denying that, like i said, and what players and coaches DO NOT work the refs? also like i said, he has never said in an interview that he needs more calls.

one more thing: there is no Kobe in Lakers. Not all Lakers fans are Kobe-first oriented ;)

kobe works the refs all night long. no denying that, like i said, and what players and coaches DO NOT work the refs? also like i said, he has never said in an interview that he needs more calls.

one more thing: there is no Kobe in Lakers. Not all Lakers fans are Kobe-first oriented ;)

...you mean you're not all Kobe worshippers like Garlic Breath?

Sandra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)